Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Creamy Vegetable Soup

We had a lot of produce from the grocery store so I decided to put it to good use in a soup. This is a great tasting soup. Don't leave out the rosemary - it adds that perfect flavor to the entire dish.

Ingredients:
3 1/2-4 C water
3 potatoes, peeled & cubed
1 tsp salt
2 carrots
2 stalks celery
1/4 onion
1 cube beef bouillon
1 10.75 oz can of cream of chicken
1/4 Tbs parsley
1/2 Tsp garlic powder
black pepper
1/4-1/2 tsp rosemary

Directions:
Boil potatoes in water until tender - about 10-15 min. Add carrots, celery, onion, salt, and beef bouillon. Boil until vegetables are cooked. Turn down heat and add the cream of chicken, parsley, garlic powder, pepper, and rosemary. Stir and heat through.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I wonder how many calories per serving? I will figure that out and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only real calorie food is the soup so it is low cal and low points for WW. I think i will make some tomorrow. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like it. Jeff and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete